Microsoft and Valorem Consulting invite you to attend and participate in Kansas City’s Cloud Business and Technical User Group Community. The first meeting will include a demonstration and overview of Microsoft’s Online Service offering (BPOS) and look at the exciting product changes coming with the 2010 release. At the event Cloud experts will be sharing experience, information, and best practices in an open and honest forum. The group’s purpose is to build community around cloud experiences, challenges, and success’s. Join us and connect directly with Microsoft and other cloud thought leaders in the community.
Topics will include:
· How the Business Productivity Online Suite can enable new scenarios within your organization
· Online Services in action-- Demonstration
· Where does the cloud fit?
· What changes are coming for the cloud?
· Connect and learn from other professionals, cloud experts, and Microsoft representatives on how organizations locally are leveraging the cloud
· Operate smarter and more strategically with effective business insight